Friday, October 5, 2012

Short Interruption

Bruce and I will be flying to Manchester, New Hampshire tomorrow morning.  We are going to visit Fall Color in New Hampshire and Maine.  Plus, Bruce wants to show me the fishing villages and coastline of Maine.  I enjoy taking photographs of lighthouses and will be starting another blog about this trip.  However, I probably will not post anything new to this one for a week or so.

This is the first real vacation Bruce has taken in almost two years.  Hopefully, he can take his mind off business and enjoy a little respite from working two full time jobs.  For one he gets paid and the second is his passion.  He has taken on the responsibilities of a national officer in a volunteer organization.  

I've heard there is very little cell phone reception in Maine.  Perhaps he can get away for a few days.

In the meantime, check out my new Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment