Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Seattle's Painted Traffic Control Boxes 18

SE 1st and Stewart
Photo by:  Cherri
Could this be the same little boy as the one on 1st and Pike, riding a bicycle, this just a little younger version?  Could he be the artist's son?  Hopefully, someone out there can answer that.

Note that this one was designed by Jesse Brown and Painted by Jesse and Todd Lown, not the other way around.

I have about five more traffic boxes to post.  Then I will post a blog with what I know about the artists.  The last piece of this series will be a map of the locations of these boxes.  If I run across more at a later date, I will update the blogs.

If you wish to see all the painted traffic boxes in one place, I have created a picture folder at the following link:   https://plus.google.com/photos/105525107077876984484/albums/5801818673517774209

No comments:

Post a Comment