Monday, October 15, 2012

Seattle's Painted Traffic Control Boxes 2

NW Corner 1st & Marion
Photo by:  Cherri
This is the second in the series of painted traffic control boxes in downtown Seattle.  It is located at 1st and Marion across the street from the Federal building where Bruce works.

Unfortunately, this box has no credit given to the artist.  Hopefully, the others will have more information on the box.  I will be contacting the department of transportation soon, to see if it is possible to get more information on these boxes.  Eventually, I will put a link on these posts so that all the boxes I've captured can be viewed in a single place.

Check back soon, for the next installment. 

Correction to above statement:  This box is also attributed to Todd Lown and Jesse Brown.  I missed the signature on the back when I first posted it.  My apologies to the artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment