Friday, November 23, 2012

Seattle Street Art 1+

After viewing my post on this wall mural, I was very unhappy with the way the photos were presented.  I'm giving it another shot in trying to showcase Henry's work.  My personal thought is I should have made a video while walking alongside the mural.  I may try that next time.  At any rate, here is my newest effort:

Left end 1

Left end 2
Left end 3
1st Stairwell Left 4
Details of Stairwell
Center section 5
Center section 6


Center section 7
As you can see, this is a very long mural, covering the retaining wall on the entire west side of the elementary school.  The mural continues with the side panels to the door below:

Right side 10

Right side 11

Right side 12

Right side 13

Right side 14

Right side 15

Right side 16

Right side 17
Right side 18
















That's it.  I told you it was a big mural!

No comments:

Post a Comment